Stay safe this Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is already next week. SERVPRO of Alton, Edwardsville & Granite City wants to wish everyone a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving Day! To help keep you, your family and your home safe this year take a look at these tips:
- Stay in the kitchen when cooking.
- If you leave the room, turn off the stove and move the pan from the burner.
- Keep things that can burn — oven mitts, towels, and wooden spoons — three feet from the stove.
- If a fire starts, slide a tight-fitting lid on the pan and turn off the heat.
- Avoid loose-fitting clothing that can easily catch fire.
Cooking fires is one of the main causes for home fires a year. Being aware and paying attention while you are cooking will help prevent a fire from starting. Stay safe this Holiday Season and remember SERVPRO of Alton, Edwardsville & Granite City is always Here To Help!